List of Services:
I figure you already know all the jargon, so there’s no need for explanations (long-winded or otherwise). So here’s the list of services Dragon can provide when you’re in that capacity crunch.
Well, actually, probably best to give me a call BEFORE you hit the crunch
Dragon services include:
- Study design – usually my clients already have this nailed down by the time they come to me. If that’s not the case for you, I’m happy to help.
- Questionnaire design – specializing in face to face format, and can also tackle CAPI or telephonic or online as needed.
- Discussion guide design – including appropriate projective techniques.
- Qualitative and Quantitative sample design – this is simplified if you have access to AMPS. If not, it may be a little more complicated, but not impossible – depending on the target population/ sample.
- Data collection – for face to face PAPI or telephonic methodologies (via trusted sub-contractors).
- For CAPI or online or mobile I am working on finding quality contacts I can trust to supply high quality and reliable data.
- Desk research (secondary data collection) – this is not something my clients often request, but it can be very valuable to plumb the depths of existing information (either from clients’ existing research efforts or alternative sources).
- Data capture and processing (via trusted sub-contractors) – data output in excel or word or SPSS.
- Need another format? Let’s talk and I can always see what we can do.
- Qualitative data analysis – most commonly (for market research) this will be thematic analysis of group or in-depth interview transcripts.
- And yes, I do observe groups: That’s where lots of the good stuff comes through!
- Quantitative data analysis – cross-tabs or correspondence, simple or stats: whatever you need. My clients tend to supply me with whatever data they want analyzed, and I can interpret most market research analyses from simple cross-tabs through to more complex stats.
- Report creation (Word or PowerPoint) – I love charting: who knew?!
- Report writing – professional and comprehensive. Excellent written and verbal English.
- Presentation of findings – Generally I prefer to be like the Phantom of the opera: hidden behind the scenes (NOT a sad psycho!) Occasionally my clients want me to be available for questions during presentations or to present part or all of a report. I’m happy to oblige. The key point is that we present a cohesive unit to your clients so that they think YOU are fabulous!
- Project management – I have aeons of experience in managing research projects, start to finish. (OK, maybe not aeons – but after more than 11 years in the game, it feels like it!)
- To widen the network when you need venues for groups, or moderators, or translators, or transcribers I’m happy to put you in touch with contacts I trust to deliver a good job.
So now the masochists (or those who are suspicious of all this “straight-forwardness”) can take a look at the reams I’ve included for my less research-savvy audience as well as in the Nuts & Bolts section.