So what can you expect when you work with Dragon?
Well, for starters I think you can tell that an upbeat, quirky attitude is part of the package. OK, ok: so I’m just finding ways to spin “weird” and “offbeat”. Frankly, life’s too short not to be yourself!
Don’t let the “different” fool you: Professional service is fundamental to how I do business. You can expect:
- Prompt responses to your calls or emails. If I can’t respond immediately, you will at least be acknowledged with an indication of when to expect a reply.
- Timely communications on project status or any issues that might crop up (as we know they do in research!)
- Friendly, courteous, and professional interactions.
- Gentle, persistent harassment – when necessary – that ensures smooth project flow.
- That way if you’re on the research supply side you and your team have time to review, to tweak if necessary and to wow your clients.
- On the business side, you have a chance to manage expectations within your team and up the chain if necessary, and you can keep on top of things for your own planning.
- A lot of questions (both upfront and during the project) because getting the job right first time is the prize.
The whole point is to give you what you need, how you need it, to a level of excellence that enables you – on the research side – to deliver high quality, reliable results that speak to your clients’ needs. And on the business side, enabling you and your team to make better informed and more effective decisions to take your business from strength to strength.
The bottom line?
Responsive, Reliable Research Support that builds Strong Working Relationships based on Trust.